Reply To: joint problems

Home Forums Open Question and Answer joint problems Reply To: joint problems


If the discomfort lasts longer than two or three days, you should consult your doctor. Start with a general practitioner. The doctor will listen to your complaints, ask about your lifestyle, diet, exercise, and falls. Depending on your presumed diagnosis, he will refer you to a specialist.