DR. MAKENA ABORTION CLINIC & SERVICES +27710373796

Home Forums Open Question and Answer DR. MAKENA ABORTION CLINIC & SERVICES +27710373796

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Abortion with pills is a safe and effective way to end a pregnancy, but you must use the right medications. There are many counterfeit and poor-quality abortion pills available. Here are 10 common questions and answers to help you find the right pills.
      What do I need to do before I take the abortion pill?
      Before you take the abortion pill, you’ll meet with your nurse, doctor, or health center staff to talk about whether abortion is the right decision for you, and what your abortion options are. You’ll get an exam and lab tests, and you may get an ultrasound to figure out how far into your pregnancy you are.
      You’ll have a lot of bleeding and cramping after you take the second medicine, so plan ahead to make the process more comfortable. You can be at home, or wherever is comfortable for you to rest. You may also want to have someone you trust with you (or nearby) that you can call for support if you need anything.
      Stock up on maxi pads, food, books, movies, or whatever you like to help pass the time, and a heating pad for cramps. Make sure you have some pain medicine — but don’t take aspirin because it can make you bleed more.
      Where can I get the abortion pill?
      You can get medication abortion (AKA abortion pills) from many Planned Parenthood health centers. Our caring doctors and nurses are experts at providing safe abortion and non-judgmental support throughout the process.
      CALL OR WHATSAPP +27710373796 / DR MAKENA

• #261838 Reply
      Anonymous

Abortion with pills is a safe and effective way to end a pregnancy, but you must use the right medications. There are many counterfeit and poor-quality abortion pills available. Here are 10 common questions and answers to help you find the right pills.
      Before you take the abortion pill, you’ll meet with your nurse, doctor, or health center staff to talk about whether abortion is the right decision for you, and what your abortion options are. You’ll get an exam and lab tests, and you may get an ultrasound to figure out how far into your pregnancy you are.
      You’ll have a lot of bleeding and cramping after you take the second medicine, so plan ahead to make the process more comfortable. You can be at home, or wherever is comfortable for you to rest. You may also want to have someone you trust with you (or nearby) that you can call for support if you need anything.
      Stock up on maxi pads, food, books, movies, or whatever you like to help pass the time, and a heating pad for cramps. Make sure you have some pain medicine — but don’t take aspirin because it can make you bleed more.
      You can get medication abortion (AKA abortion pills) from many Planned Parenthood health centers. Our caring doctors and nurses are experts at providing safe abortion and non-judgmental support throughout the process.

• #261876 Reply
      Anonymous

• #261915 Reply
      Anonymous

DR. MAKENA ABORTION CLINIC & SERVICES +27710373796 kempton park

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: DR. MAKENA ABORTION CLINIC & SERVICES +27710373796
Your information: