Reply To: +27738332893 Genuine Death Spell Caster With Genuine Psychic Spells That Works

Home Forums Open Question and Answer +27738332893 Genuine Death Spell Caster With Genuine Psychic Spells That Works Reply To: +27738332893 Genuine Death Spell Caster With Genuine Psychic Spells That Works

Daniel Martin

I’m stuck I don’t know what to do there this neighbor that come in my apartment when I’m not here and take things and also does settings so it’s cold in my apt he’s a pure devil and the worst part is I’m living hell so miserable and unhappy not able to feel joy and happiness because of him and he’s in love with my land Mater of speaking I suspect there having sex together so I’ve been to,d sure look that way even if he talks badly about him everything is ok and me if I do a tiny thing wrong he snapped at me so him everything is permitted and me nothing and I think he make him do is dirty Work also ,nobody want to help me have no money I’m poor has can be I feel like I’m stuck in quick sand my wish would be for my neighbor Paul Martin to die just like that what scares me is bad karma don’t want that and I don’t want it to come back at me so need to be protected what am i to do no money can’t go anywhere do 40 dollars groceries every 3 months I’m struggling to survive and he make my life hell wish my landlord would love me and even have sex with me and I wish my neighbor would be gone for ever wish I’d win set for life so I’m able to afford something else’s everybody is asking money for spell and do understand it there life and living but I have no money at all so anyways now you know what I’m going into at least you know your not able to do this for free it’s ok at least you know my story .